|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Accounting - Midland|
|Description:||This position is responsible for assisting in the preparation and maintenance of accounting functions necessary to complete all Accounts Payable Procedures.|
- Interacting with employees at all levels as it concerns processing of invoices, approvals and coding.
- Keying of invoices into the financial accounting system in a fast paced environment.
- Preparation of checks for payment to third parties.
- Follow up on vendor inquiries and open items.
- Assist in both internal and external audits.
- Interacting with third party services, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned including duties not normally performed by an Accounting Representative.
- Strong understanding of accounting practices, policies and procedures.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to key quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications required.
- Ability to work with managers and employees at all levels.
- Must be a strong team player who takes complete ownership of assigned tasks.
- One to two years of completed college coursework preferred, but requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.